2013 Future of Open Source Survey Results Revealed
Don’t miss this live panel discussion on the industry’s hottest trends and the future of open source!
Date: Wednesday, April 17th
Time: 2:00pm ET - What time is this for me?
The annual Future of Open Source Survey provides a report on the state of the open source industry and analysis of future trends. Now in its seventh year, this annual survey was supported by over 25 open source software industry leaders and collaborating organizations, and compiles results from hundreds of respondents from the open source community.
For the first time ever, the Future of Open Source Survey sponsors, Black Duck Software and North Bridge Venture Partners, along with collaborator Forrester Research, will host a live panel discussion revealing this year’s survey results. Our expert panel will include:
• Tim Yeaton, CEO and President, Black Duck
• Michael Skok, General Partner at North Bridge Venture Partners
• Jeffrey Hammond, VP, Principal Analyst Serving Application Development & Delivery Professionals, Forrester Research
• Rob Bearden, CEO at Hortonworks
• Ed Tilford, Head of Open Source Governance at Thomson Reuters
• Tom Erickson, CEO at Acquia
Want to contribute to the results? Take the survey and help shape the future of open source: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7SMG39X
To view past surveys, commentaries by industry thought leaders, and more, visit:
Follow the 2013 Future of Open Source discussion on Twitter with the hashtag #FutureOSS.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER